Aile Strike Gundam ver. RM MG Review Part 2

For the second part of this review, i will equip this gunpla with a pair of Armor Schneider Combat Knifes and then perform some action poses without Aile Strike backpack.


Action pose with Combat Knifes-a
Action pose with Combat Knifes-b


Action pose with Combat Knifes-c
Action pose with Combat Knifes-d

Action pose with Combat Knifes-e
Action pose with Combat Knifes-f

Action pose with Combat Knifes-g
Action pose with Combat Knifes-h

Action pose with Combat Knifes-i
Action pose with Combat Knifes-j

Action pose with Combat Knifes-k
Action pose with Combat Knifes-l

Action pose with Combat Knifes-m
Action pose with Combat Knifes-n

Action pose with Combat Knifes-o

Action pose with Combat Knifes-p


To be Continued on Part 3...

2 Comments

  1. Great balancing.. The decals is very RG like. I only have the HG 1/100 scale but I did apply the MG decals which my friend gave me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dennis aka Katsuden: Yes, indeed similar with RG version. But most of the decals that I use is sticker. I bet your HG 1/100 looking great with MG decals applied on it :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post